| Category: Cloud computing
| Published: November 2012
Integreon, the global provider of integrated legal, research and business support services has driven major efficiencies and savings by migrating to Office 365 and Dynamics CRM Online. Working with Ciber, Integreon selected Microsoft's platform against other cloud offerings. Watch the video to see how they are already realising the benefits.
With over 2,000 associates across four continents, Integreon works with leading global corporations, law firms, and investment banks in areas such as market and competitive intelligence, legal process outsourcing (LPO), and business support services. The business had grown by acquisition, and the incoming CEO, Bob Gogel, recognised a real need to drive a much closer level of integration and collaboration across the business. He initiated a major technology overhaul as the enabler for a global process efficiency and operational excellence programme.
Working with Ciber as a strategic partner, Integreon selected Microsoft Office 365 and Dynamics CRM Online to deliver:-
• Consolidation of 4 worldwide Exchange instances onto a single Exchange 2010 Online solution
• Consolidation of multiple active directories into a single AD forest with ADFS deployed to enable single sign on to Office 365
• Rollout of Office 365 (Office Applications and Lync) to over 2000 users together with a training programme delivered using Lync.
• Delivery of SharePoint as a standardised platform for all Integreon portals - intranet, client extranet and two websites
• Migration of 250 user from a failing rival crm implementation on to Dynamics CRM Online.
This programme is being delivered by a joint team of CIBER and Integreon resources across UK, North America and India.
Rating: + 1
Sales Force Automation (SFA) | September 2013 | White Paper
On-line Customer Support | June 2013 | Webinar
Customer Relationship Management (CRM) | May 2013 | White Paper
Customer Service (General) | March 2013 | White Paper
Application Integration | February 2013 | White Paper
© Incisive Business Media (IP) Limited 2015, Published by Incisive Business Media Limited, Haymarket House, 28-29 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4RX, are companies registered in England and Wales with company registration numbers 9177174 & 9178013.