In this webinar co-hosted by Red Hat, you'll find out how to centrally manage the identities, access rights and privileges of users in Linux on System z environments by using Microsoft Active Directory.
Corey Williams, Centrify Director of Product Management, outlines how to leverage Active Directory to:
1. Centrally manage and provision Linux users directly from Active Directory
2. Authenticate users and provide single sign-on
3. Configure Linux using Windows Group Policy
4. Control access based on a user's role
5. Provide granular privileged command access without sharing the root password or using the su or sudo commands