Category: Email Management
Published: November 2012
It is something we all do every day, so surely email management should be your organisations number one priority? Improper email management can lead to many risks so it imperative that you get it right, read this whitepaper to find out how.
This paper explores the huge organisational risks of improper email management, and how such organisations can mitigate this risk in the most effective way.
Topics that are covered include:
• The Balancing Act of Preservation
• The Consequences of Not Preserving
• Storing of email is complicated by its form
• The cost of Compliance - How to Justify the Cost of an Information Management Solution
• Benefits of an Information Management solution
Rating: + 2
Project Management Solutions | April 2013 | White Paper
Storage Hardware | April 2013 | White Paper
Email Management | October 2012 | Case Study
Email Archiving | September 2012 | Case Study
Email Archiving | June 2012 | White Paper
© Incisive Media Investments Limited 2013, Published by Incisive Financial Publishing Limited, Haymarket House, 28-29 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4RX, are companies registered in England and Wales with company registration numbers 04252091 & 04252093.