Company: IBM United Kingdom Limited
Category: Data Display & Analytics
Published: December 2012
Distinguish hype from reality - what is really happening? Our newest research finds that organisations are using big data to target customer-centric outcomes, tap into internal data and build a better information ecosystem.
Our study findings led to five key recommendations for
organisations to progress their big data efforts and seek the greatest business value from big data:
• Commit initial efforts to customer-centric outcomes
• Develop an enterprise-wide big data blueprint
• Start with existing data to achieve near-term results
• Build analytics capabilities based on business priorities
• Create a business case based on measurable outcomes.
Rating: + 7
Business Technology Optimisation | May 2013 | White Paper
Mobile Device Management | March 2013 | White Paper
Mobile Device Management | March 2013 | Video
Consumerisation | March 2013 | White Paper
Application Security | February 2013 | White Paper
© Incisive Media Investments Limited 2013, Published by Incisive Financial Publishing Limited, Haymarket House, 28-29 Haymarket, London SW1Y 4RX, are companies registered in England and Wales with company registration numbers 04252091 & 04252093.